Lunch and Learn
Grab your lunch and come eat with Division Leaders in Pulp Manufacturing and Engineering!
Monday, November 6 and Tuesday, November 7 • 12:00PM–1:30PM
Location: Grand Hall West | Exhibits will be open!
Learn about the volunteer work our leaders enjoy and find out how you can get engaged.
- Find a committee for you within the TAPPI Divisions that make PEERS happen.
- Work on development of Technical Information Papers (TIPs) and review of Test Methods (TAPPI TMs).
- Support local sections and build lifelong professional networks.
Interested in joining a committee?
- Engineering Division Council
- Plant Engineering and Project Management Committee
- Energy, Recovery and Recaust Main and Subcommittees
- Environmental and Sustainability Working Group
- Energy Management Subcommittee
- Lime Kilns and Recaust Subcommittee
- Power and Recovery Boilers Subcommittee
- Water Treatment Subcommittee
- Alkaline Pulping and Bleaching Committee
- Biorefinery Committee
- Fiber Recycling Committee
- Nonwood Fiber Committee
To inquire about joining a committee, please contact Natasha Bush-Postell.